Sunday, May 4, 2008

Preface

"Because life is the most interesting when you're half awake."


Hello. Thank you for reading the Dark Circles Under Your Eyes blog. It will most likely be updated each Wednesday, sometime less, sometimes more. The only promise I will make regarding updates is that I make no promises. But I do promise I will write about something pertaining to the following:
  • Creative Outlet: For the sake of uniformity, I will use these labels: Informative (posts like this one), Nonfiction (personal revelations), Short Stories (all original), Drivel (assorted nonsense), and Time-killing (amusing myself, and now, the world).
  • Brass Knuckles Archive: A short film from the Brass Knuckles Productions archive. These are movies I had some hand in creating.
  • Fortune Cookies: Sharing my weekly dose of wisdom because I eat too much Asian food. Check the bottom of each blog post for a new one each week.
  • The X View: A renewal of sorts of an old hobby of mine. You will get a new movie/DVD/game review whenever I find something I feel passionately enough to write about.

Enjoy your stay and come back often.


- B


"Good sense is the master of human life."
- ancient Chinese fortune cookie

No comments: